Are you looking for juice cleanse recipes you can try? There’s a lot of controversy about juice cleansers these days. Many of its proponents who advocate drinking them in lieu of actual meals to help detoxify your system are certified dietitians and nutritionists. They also say that for best results, you need to consult your doctor first.
But the controversy lies on the belief that people need to refrain from eating. However, you need to understand that drinking juice cleanse drinks is good for you, whether or not you actually go on a fast.
The Commandments of Cleansing
Before you start, here are some rules to keep in mind:
- Use a juicer rather than a blender. The juicer thoroughly blends the flavors of the fruits and veggies, which makes them more tolerable and drinkable. When you use a blender, the resulting mess can really look disgusting.
- Expect to sweat and pee more frequently. When you’re drinking juice cleanses, you are taking in something that rids your body of toxins. Those toxins go out when you sweat and urinate. You will really perspire on your first day of cleansing.
- Always remember to hydrate yourself. You need to drink lots of water. The juices you drink won’t be enough to compensate, so drink lots of water.
- Be sensible about food. Whether or not you are fasting, eat something if you are feeling lightheaded. So instead of juicing a fruit or veggie, eat it in solid form instead.
- If you are fasting as well as juicing, keep it to three days of fasting when you are just a beginner. This helps your body get sued to the feeling. Later you can on for longer.
Now here are some juicing cleanse recipes you can try out:
Detoxify with These Colon Cleanse Recipes
These recipes can help you remove those stubborn toxins from your colon. Here’s the first one:
Recipe 1: Papaya + Banana + Flaxseed
- ½ ripe papaya, cut into small pieces.
- ½ ripe banana.
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed meal.
- 2 cups of water.
Put all the ingredients in your juicer and mix them to make a smoothie. You can drink this smoothie as part of your colon cleanse, and it can even become part of your regular diet.
Recipe 2: Beets + Spinach + Pineapple
- 1 beet root, 3 inches in diameter.
- 2 handfuls of spinach.
- ¼ pineapple.
- 1 orange, about 2 ½ inches in diameter.
- ½ lemon, about 2 ½ inches in diameter.
- 3 carrots, medium-sized.
- 2 leaves of red cabbage.
Use a juicer to process them all, and then enjoy.
Live Longer with this Juice Recipe for Liver Cleanse
This recipe uses beet root, which is known for healing liver toxicity.
- 1 beet root, about 3 inches in diameter.
- 2 oranges, about 2 ½ inches in diameter.
- 2 carrots, medium-sized.
Process all these ingredients in your juicer, and then drink to your health.
Juice Recipe for Blood Cleanse
A blood cleanse can help fight against hypertension and improve blood flow. Here’s one simple recipe you can make:
- 5 cups of spinach.
- 1 lime, about 2 inches in diameter.
- ½ cucumber, about 8 ¼ inches
- 2 medium apples, about 3 inches in diameter.
Just put all these ingredients in your juicer, process, and drink.
Here’s another recipe you can try out. It’s also very simple too.
- 1 beet root, about 2 inches in diameter.
- ½ sweet potato, about 5 inches long.
- 3 carrots, medium-sized.
Feed the ingredients in the juicer in the order listed above. Mix, and then drink well.
Peach Juice Cleanse Recipe
If you count peach as one of your favorites, here’s one recipe you can try:
- 6 peaches.
- 4 stalks of broccoli.
- 2 cups of spinach.
- 2 apples.
Wash them all first, of course then slice the peaches and pit them. Put them all in your juicer, process them, and drink up!
This apple drink is just a tad spicy, which can make it quite interesting.
- 4 apples, red or green.
- 4 cucumbers, medium-sized.
- 2 limes.
- 2 poblano peppers.
- 8 cups of cilantro.
Except for the lime, wash all the ingredients. Take off the seeds from the pepper, and the leaves form the cilantro. Then peel the lime. Put them all in the juicer and then drink.
You’re not alone if you have a hankering for strawberry, so you’re lucky that they’re very good for you. Here’s how you make a juice cleanse with strawberry, which shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes:
- 7 strawberries.
- 1 fresh pear.
- 1 asparagus stalk.
- ½ Swiss chard leaf.
Put them all in your juicer, and presto!
As you can see, the wide variety of juice cleanse recipes is a true benefit for anyone interested in juice cleansing. This means you don’t have to drink something that doesn’t appeal to your taste, and just because your local market doesn’t have a particular fruit or veggie doesn’t mean you can’t go on a cleansing program.
And with such a large variety available, boredom with your juices should never be a problem at all. With the right juicer, making your cleanse is a breeze, and you may even look forward to your next drink.
Of course, choosing the right juicer can be a challenge, so here’s what you need to look for:
- It has to really work well in juicing and blending the ingredients.
- It has to be very easy to use, and easy to clean as well. If not, you may not want to make your juice cleanse drinks anymore because of the bother.
- It should last for a long time. A juicer that only works for a year before it breaks down is really bothersome, so look for something that’s a bit sturdier.
Drinking your juice cleanse can be great for your health, but you need the right juicer, and of course, the right juice cleanse recipes.
If you liked our article, please share it and use the comment section below for any questions. Thank You!