In the 1950s, an early advocate of natural living named Stanley Burroughs launched the Master Cleanse detox diet, which resulted in various health benefits and helped alleviate certain medical problems. The main purpose was to detoxify the body—it rids your body of the various toxins that are making you feel unwell.
It can help you feel incredibly better and more energetic, and it can even clear your acne. With Master Cleanse weight loss is also a very common side effect. The most famous celebrity to try it out was Beyoncé. Back in 2006, it was revealed on various TV shows that because of Master Cleanse Beyoncé was able to slim down for her role in Dreamgirls.
Of course, a lot more research on nutrition has been done since the 1950s, and certain relevant modifications have been made in the original Master Cleanse diet recipe to take modern findings into account. Also, the original Master Cleanse directions were too difficult for too many people according to Master Cleanse reviews.
Features of the Master Cleanse Secrets by Raylen Sterling
There are several key sections in the book which can help you go through the process more efficient.
- You’ll learn why you need to undergo the detoxification process. This is crucial, especially when you’re feeling discouraged and you want to quit. You’ll have a better understanding of the benefits. Knowing that it can help you lose weight, for example, is a very effective motivator. The same thing can be said for the improvements in your physical appearance.
- It gives you a complete list of the supplies you’ll need, and it lists the Master Cleanse recipes as well. You get a complete list of ingredients, the reasons why they are included, and also tips on where to purchase them.
- You’ll learn how to set goals and prepare yourself, and you’ll know how to ease yourself into the Master Cleanse. You’ll know what to expect and what to avoid during the time of the cleanse. Then you also learn how long you should stay in the cleanse and you’ll find out how to exit the cleanse properly. Throughout, you get lots of tips to help you along.
- Some chapters deal exclusively with weight loss, and this includes the acquiring the proper mindset. In the original book, weight loss was considered a mere side effect. In this book, the author acknowledges the fact that many people who follow the Master Cleanse directions do so with weight loss in mind.
- It explains the Master Cleanse side effects so you’re not alarmed, and then it gives you tips on how to overcome those side effects.
The most obvious advantage of this book is that the author truly put in all the relevant information in one handy 109-page book. It’s just about complete. You get everything you need right here. You get to learn how to do the Master Cleanse by following the recommended direction to the letter.
There are many convenient touches too. For example, when the book talks about Master Cleanse ingredients it gives you the links where you can get the items mentioned. If it cites a particular news item, it also gives you the link to that news report online.
Of course, it anticipates your questions and it includes answers on the FAQ section. And there are also several bonus sections that are really worth your while. You can get alternative methods which you may find easier for you. And you also get various free reports.
You may even choose to get various additional books such as a book on how to design your life, a primer on metabolism, and a book detailing various food items mentioned in the Bible that also have healing properties.
All in all, it is complete and it also easy to read and follow. It also assures you that modern scientific findings are incorporated into the program. After all, some of the scientific beliefs during the 1950s are now considered antiquated.
Is it absolutely perfect? Well, it’s not perfect for everyone. Some people just don’t want to read, and 109 pages may be too much for them. Of course, you don’t have to read everything at one go, but even a few chapters may be too much for some people.
Others may also not be able to endure the discomfort inherent in the Master Cleanse Secrets. There are people who actually want to become healthier and lose weight without any sort of discomfort at all. These are the people who usually go for weight loss supplements which promise weight loss with any sort of serious effort on their part.
Can the book be improved? Well, there are some minor ways which can make it better. For example, it would have been better if the table of contents had shortcuts to the chapters themselves. It could also have done with more pictures, as the blocks of text can look intimidating.
You have to understand that the point of detoxification is for you to be healthy. It’s not necessarily to make you lose pounds. It’s just that weight loss is often among the additional Master Cleanse results you can enjoy.
You have everything to gain and nothing to lose when you download Master Cleanse Secrets. There’s even a money-back guarantee should it fail to meet your expectations in 2 months. All you really need is an understanding of basic English to comprehend what you are reading, and then a bit more discipline to go ahead and do what needs to be done. The Master Cleanse works, and numerous Master Cleanse Secrets reviews can attest to that fact.